1. That I should take a whole week off from blogging,
so I’m going to be on blog-holiday from Wednesday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 28th (although I’ll probably have something short and sweet at Chiseled in Rock on the 28th).
2. That I haven’t been to a movie theater in ages, and my hubby isn’t fond of movies,
so I’m going to go to an afternoon movie once a week for the rest of December while my hubby is playing bridge . That’s four whole movies. I’m getting excited just thinking about it.
3. That we rarely go out to eat anymore for supper because we’re both too tired in the evenings to enjoy it, and I rarely fix a hot breakfast and usually have toast or cereal,
so I’m going to treat myself to a real breakfast at a local cafe five minutes from my house a couple of times this month.
4. That even though I’d resolved to start a new novel at the beginning of November, I wrote only a few pages and then decided I hated the idea (the one that seemed so great a few weeks ago),
so I’m going to regroup and start something else (this will require that I sift through my idea folder and then sit in my thinking chair for an hour or two for an internal brainstorming session…and take notes, of course).
5. That my office still looks like it was rifled by a team of burglars looking for my stash of dark chocolate,
so today I’m going to take two boxes of papers downstairs and sort through them (throwing most into the recycle bag, I’m sure) while I listen to Christmas music on the radio.
6. That I’m hungry,
so I’m going to finish this off and have a banana and a cup of Greek yogurt (which is such a good healthy lunch that I’ll feel completely justified at having a small movie popcorn next week).