Here’s what I have on my agenda:
1. Garden stuff: Remove the marigolds from my raised garden bed and replace them with seeds for something edible, probably short season green beans; yank out the stupid spindly tomato plant that has produced nothing and replace it with a big healthy tomato plant…providing the plant doesn’t cost more than half a dozen fresh tomatoes purchased at a farmers’ market; and harvest the bok choy and figure out what to do with it besides making more stir fry.
2. Boogie off to the Farmers’ Market and try all the free samples and hopefully find something delicious for dinner.
3. Writing-related stuff: Do three critiques for the Tuesday writers’ group meeting; pre-schedule a few blog posts; and proofread my manuscript and synopsis.
4. Walk Katie Kitty (yes, she has a little red harness and leash and loves to go outside…although I have to admit she walks me rather than me walking her).
5. Take a lovely nap.
6. Try to persuade my dear husband that it’s too hot to cook and we really must go out to eat.
7. Make a big batch of popcorn and watch The Artist on DVD.
What about you? Anything exciting planned for today?