Yes, I do have brain freeze a lot. It’s not because my head is empty, but because it’s too full of stuff to do, places to go, people to see, and problems to solve.
Here are my excuses:
1. This weekend I’m busy cuddling my brand new granddaughter and enjoying the antics of her older sister.
2. When I’m not doing that, I need to focus on adding chapters to my WIP so I have something to submit to my critique group.
3. My bloggerly To Do List is out of control. I have more posts to write for this blog and Chiseled in Rock including an editor interview, guests to schedule, guest posts to pre-schedule, and a theme to plan for the April A to Z Blog Challenge.
4. I’m signed up to attend Left Coast Crime 2013 in Colorado Springs in late March and have been assigned to a panel. This is a big YAY!, but if I’m going to be on a panel, I need a new beautiful outfit. That would be a DOUBLE YAY! except I hate shopping.
5. I have to start physical therapy next week for my creaky knee.
There’s more, but this is beginning to sound like whining. I’ll stop now.
Anyway, cuddling a baby is lots more fun than writing blog posts.