The 2013 writers retreat was a smashing success! Twenty writers came together September 22-26 at Table Mountain Inn in Golden, Colorado, to focus on their writing, share their work with other writers, and make new friends. Such creativity and camaraderie! Because the retreat was so successful, it’s back in March of 2014 and will become an annual spring event.
What’s new for the March 2014 retreat?
- Agent Kate Schafer Testerman
- An extra day! Check in Sunday night, check out Friday morning.
- Registration flexibility! The option to attend two, three, or four days of the retreat-whatever works for you!
- A Thursday-afternoon workshop with Agent Kate Schafer Testerman of KT Literary.
- Heartier breakfast-buffet choices (with protein!)
How much does it cost to attend the retreat?
We are pleased to introduce flexible registration options. Attend for two days (minimum), three days, or all four days, and pay only for the days you attend.
Note: The workshop with agent Kate Schafer Testerman will be Thursday afternoon, March 20, and Ms. Testerman will be staying for the catered farewell banquet that night, so keep that in mind when deciding which days you’d like to attend.
- Attend for two days: $190
- Attend for three days: $245
- Attend for four days: $300
How do I register?
Go to the RETREAT EVENT PAGE for more information now and the link to register on November 15th.