Five things I plan to do today:
1. Mail one of the large print books I bought at the library’s used book sale to my mom. I plan to add a little plastic bag full of lavender blooms, stems and leaves from my three hardy plants.
2. Stop by the Farmer’s Market to shop a bit, then go to Starbucks for a latte (and maybe a pumpkin scone if they have any). I’ll be able to sit outside on their patio and watch the folks enjoying the Farmer’s Market because they’re in the same shopping plaza.
3. Pre-schedule a couple of blog posts for next week. My guest blogger on Thursday will be L. Diane Wolfe who blogs at Spunk on a Stick.
4. Knock three items off my To-Do List. One will be the bios for my husband and myself for that 50th high school class reunion. Why is that so hard?
5. Work on manuscript revisions.
It has been really hot here this week, so I pulled out a picture from last fall’s Northern Colorado Writers Retreat to remind myself that cooler weather is just around the corner. Take a look at this one: