Elizabeth Spann Craig, at Mystery Writing is Murder, awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award on August 17th. Before I followed up on that honor, I was blessed a second time.
Yesterday I was presented a Kreativ Blogger Award by Karen Walker at karen…following the whispers.
There are some interesting instructions attached to these awards, and these two are not exactly the same. The rule for passing on the award as it came from Elizabeth:
*****Rule for Passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award
It functions as a meme—list 7 of your favorite things, 7 of your favorite activities, 7 things no one knows about you, etc.
Detailed rules as noted by Karen:
Kreativ Blog award. As with other awards, there are rules! Here they are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
7 things very few people know about me:
1. When I was in my thirties I took a series of classes in belly dancing.
2. I took piano lessons for nine years and still couldn’t play worth a darn.
3. I’m afraid of bats. (Hmmm. Maybe that’s why I don’t like vampire novels or movies.)
4. I was a smoker for 20 years. I quit cold turkey before I turned 40.
5. I love movies and am especially fond of old musicals. My favorite is An American in Paris.
6. My favorite breakfast food is crunchy peanut butter.
7. I would like to start a political movement to vote all incumbents out of office, regardless of their political affiliation.
And on that controversial note, I’d like to pass on the Kreativ Blogger Award (recipient gets to choose the preferred logo from the two above) to a few of the many bloggers I enjoy. Pass the award on if you wish. Or not. Your choice.
1. Sonia Marsh at Gutsy Writer
2. Peg Brantley at Suspense Novelist
3. Elspeth Antonelli at It’s a Mystery
4. Linda M. Faulkner at Author Exchange Blog
5. Alan Orloff at A Million Blogging Monkeys
6. Hart Johnson at Confessions of a Watery Tart
7. Maryann Miller at It’s Not All Gravy
Hopefully, this will be a most kreativ day for all.