“Worst Movies Ever Blogfest!
On Monday, September 19, post a list of up to ten of the worst movies you’ve ever had the misfortune to watch. Films that just oozed awfulness and featured plot holes so big you could drive a bus through them. Any genre or year, but only theater and straight to video/DVD titles. (Otherwise we’d all list every movie ever made by the SyFy Channel!) Sign up, grab the button, and on September 19, give us the worst! And be sure to visit others participating in the blogfest.“
The other 90+ players in this blogfest are listed at Alex’s blog.
So with no further introduction, here are my ten nominees for worst movies ever:
1. The worst of the worst: Big Bad Mama with William Shatner and Angie Dickenson
2. Boogie Nights with Burt Reynolds and a whole laundry list of big names. Yes, I know it won awards. I don’t know why.
3. The Razor’s Edge starring Bill Murray.
4. The Misfits with Clark Gable and Marilyn Monroe.
5. Anaconda with Jennifer Lopez.
6. Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.
7. Vanilla Sky with Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz
8. Mr. Brooks with Kevin Costner and Demi Moore
9. Old Dogs with John Travolta
10. There’s Something About Mary starring Cameron Diaz
It was hard to settle on ten. Really bad movies are much easier to find than good ones.