Here are some of the things going on in my life and schedule:
1. I’m getting physical therapy for my creaky knee and I don’t need to worry about any surgery, at least not for now. Phew!
2. The Fort Collins Recreation Department and the Senior Center are going to produce another Mountain Scribe Anthology for local residents to be released in 2014. I’ve signed back up for the editorial committee because I think it’s a wonderful venue for our writers, artists, and photographers to see their work published and inspire them to keep going.
3. Urban Farm Company of Colorado will be installing two more raised garden beds for me this month, weather permitting. When installed, that will give me a total of four 4×4 beds and the flexibility to grow a bigger variety of veggies.
4. I’ll be attending Left Coast Crime 2013 in Colorado Springs March 20-24. In addition to helping with registration, I’m assigned to a panel called “Websites and Social Media: The Dos, the Don’ts, the Dangers” on Thursday afternoon and will be moderating a panel called “Traditional Mysteries: Murder by the Book” on Saturday morning. The rest of the time I plan to attend a wonderful assortment of workshops and panels, greet old friends, and make a lot of new ones.
5. The A to Z April Blog Challenge is going to be here before we know it. I still plan to participate, so I need to get busy and pre-schedule a bunch of posts. The last time I checked, there were 967 bloggers signed up.
6. I want to finish the first draft of my WIP as well as the synopsis first draft by the end of March. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this…
7. More travel — At various times I’ll be heading to Illinois, California, and Arizona to visit family.
That’s what’s going on with me. What’s on your schedule?